SIS has craftsmanship in the design, production, installation and control of :
- Gas Volume Conversion Device (GCVD)
- Automatic Meter Reading (AMR), Remote Transmit Unit, Remote Network Management Device
- Remote Management of Cathodic Protection
- Central Station for Network remote management (SCADA)
- Customer Service (installation, commissioning, maintenance, training,…)
Some numbers :
- Turnover : 2.8 million Euros (2016)
- Share of Export : 15% of Turnover
- R & D : 30% of Staff
- Limited Company with a share capital of 230 000 €, owned by 15 employees/shareholders.
SIS, acronym for Sevme Informatique & Services
, began its activity in October 2004. SIS when buying back Sevme Informatique decided to continue in the same line of products, although focusing on the Gas industry. Sevme Informatique was forerunner in remote data transmission; it began in this field in 1967 offering products implemented in water, electricity and gas industry. With 12 employees from the previous company, SIS benefits from over 40 years of experience in design and production of remote data management.
Versatility and motivation of the people engaged in this adventure were main assets of the new company.